About the Role
- Organize, implement, and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.
- Log project time-lines and maintain database of tasks and its status.
- Log all new information into database and provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
- Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop project schedule.
- Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Suggest management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
- Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Assist project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
- Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Interact with customers, managers, operation leaders, financial controller and EVM analyst.
- Delivering the product functional trainings.
- Providing functional support to customers who are in AMC.
- Conducting In-house / Corporate Training
- Providing Function / Technical support to existing Clients
· Should have thorough knowledge in Project Management concepts
· Should have hands on work experience in Primavera P6, MSP and Microsoft Office
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Should good time management skills